Donate – Instead of Fundraising
In the past, the Booster Club ran the summer camp and could use the profit from the camp to fund its budget. Now, the summer camp is run through Newport, and the Booster Club is not involved with the budget. To avoid a time-consuming fund raiser, the Booster Club Board is opting to collect an optional $75 fee.
Ways to Pay
Pay Pal: http://bit.ly/XCPayPal.
Write check to Newport Cross Country – KABA and mail check to Beth Hanley.
Depending on the success of our $75 campaign, we’ll be able to meet our regular needs, and also purchase some items from the wish list put together by our coaches. If you would like to donate one of the items below, please contact Beth Hanley.
- Custom Team Spike Bags, for the whole team? $9.99 each
- Canopy tent walls, 1, $59.99
- Large Team Flag/Banner for meet presence, 1, $85.00
- Weatherproof sandwich “A” Boards, 2, $59.00 each
- Large Digital timing clock, 1, $186.99
- Foam Rollers, 2, $38.39 each
- Tiger Tail sticks, 2, $24.96 each
- Resistance Band, 1, $8.25
- Lacrosse balls, 3, $1.50 each
Other Possible Donations
- Supplemental expense coverage for state meet qualifiers; helping supplement food, per diem, rooms
- College Scholarship; Need based, performance based, or essay application based
- Guest Speaker on Nutrition or Sports Psychology