- Tuesday, November 5, 2019: Chipotle fundraiser: This is the last fundraiser of the season. This is needed to help fund the banquet and coaches gifts. Please mark your calendar.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019: End of season potluck banquet, from 6 PM to 9 PM. We will need your help to make this happen. More on this soon. Thank you to Karen Rhatigan and Emilie Castle for chairing the event!
Ski Swap Boosters are required to provide food for the event, please help! Here is the link: https://www.newportskiswap.com/volunteer . Provide details like Sandwiches for 20, Energy drinks for 50, Pizza for 35 etc. Any type of food is appreciated. Deliver your food donations to the ski swap volunteer in the school commons near the main gym. Thank You!
General Funds Update
- We ordered the 2nd tent! We also purchased meet-day snacks, spikes, hampers and a few other items for the team. Upcoming expenses include the banquet, coaches gifts and expenses related to State (not to get ahead of ourselves….)
- Voluntary fee participation was low—only about half the families gave, but we will make it work. It’s not too late to give! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to donate.
- Restaurant fundraiser helped:
- Panda Express–$133
- Microsoft Families—Microsoft matches volunteer hours: Log any hours spent volunteering for the XC team on the Microsoft Give benevity site. Time spent volunteering at the team summer camp, XC meets, time spent shopping for and cooking any meals for the end of season party. For example, 2.5 hours volunteering as a course monitor at a meet is approximately $67 for the Boosters to directly support the team. Two hours spent shopping and cooking for the end of season pot luck party is $50. Please don’t “leave that match money on the table”!!! On the //give site, select Knight Athletic Booster Association, Bellevue, Washington when submitting for a Match. Then in the Notes for Charity section make sure you add “For XC Boosters“.
Your Booster President,