| If your student is running Cross Country, then you are (automatically) a member of the Booster Club—congrats and welcome!|
Immediate things to know/do:
What we do The Booster Club supports the coaches and team through purchasing race day snacks (those athletes are HUNGRY), holding the end of season banquet, giving coaches gifts and awards, providing coaches with spiritwear, and raising funds to fill gaps for things such as extra spikes, spike bags, timer, watches etc. This year we are hoping to get a 2nd team tent! Plus, there is more we can do for the athletes, if we have the money—our own supply of KT tape, TheraBands, , and a banner with the CHARGE mantra.
- We are lucky to have a great line-up of volunteers; however, we need a banquet chair please. This job is easier than it sounds. It’s a potluck and there is an outline—you simply follow the established process/instructions.
Fundraising Who doesn’t want simple? We are making it super simple with a tax-deductible $75/student contribution (recommended minimum—more is always better). We will also do a monthly restaurant-fundraiser. September and October are TBD. November 5th is Chipotle.
Ways to pay: Remember the season is short, so we need funds ASAP so the team can use them this season.
Your Newport XC Boosters Board Members
- *Preferred* Write check to Cross Country Boosters – KABA with your email address written in the memo line (can be mailed to Beth Hanley at 15412 SE 44th PL, Bellevue 98006)
- Credit card on 8/29 only
- Pay Pal: http://bit.ly/XCPayPal
- Venmo: @Sandi-Tampa
- President: Sandi Tampa, email@example.com
- Vice President: Yuhong Wang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Ann Ross-Clarke, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Beth Hanley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising: Emilie Castle email@example.com